Hello!
While I'm holed up here at home with the flu, I thought I'd drop by while clearing up work.
So how's everyone in the first week? Quite a few people (myself included, sadly) have been sick over the week, so everyone else, please take care of your health! Drink more water (and funnily enough, I think hot milo does help as said by Bryan :p).
I guess things will speed up more after CNY, so in the meanwhile let's all keep pace! (: Nothing much this week, except for a Lit timed assignment this Thursday for all Lit people.
And oh yes on behalf of my CCA, I'd like to advertise Dead Man's Cellphone, which is the title of the student production this year! (: There'll be more details closer to the date, but in the meanwhile, please keep 31st March/1st April/2nd April free! Any one of these days will be fine, but of course if you want to watch the same thing twice over, no problem at all. (:
Kay signing off! Happy belated New Year (considering the last post was still dated 2010) and happy CNY in advance!
Esther. (:PS. I just checked the stats for this blog and found out someone came here from http://www.moredietplan.com. Hmmmmmm.