Selamat petang!
Greetings from Malaysia! How's everyone back home?
Another few more weeks to go and we'll be back as seniors. I think everyone will feel a sense of trepidation, but will have to go with it anyway to see how the story plays out? (At least that's how I'm feeling) If you don't have any feelings on this, just wait for next year to come and then you tell me sometime.
Anyway for those of you who still frequent this blog, some reminders:
1. Bio Test next year, topics are from DNA till GV2, if I'm not wrong. Someone double-check and confirm this?
2. Maths Test on Maclaurin's Expansion next year, if Ms Ho is coming back. (edit)
Lecture Test on SnS and Maclaurin's, thanks Kevin for pointing it out!
3. Holiday Homework (Yes it's sian much but...)
GP: Issues and Ideas.
Bio: The revision worksheet, tutorials for GV2, Viruses and Bacteria.
Chem: N/A except a revision worksheet for those with E, S, U?
Maths: The revision worksheet.
Lit (to whom this may apply to): The essay questions for both Paper 1 and Paper 5.
Mm hmmm that's about all.
Enjoy the remainder of the hols and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance! (:
Esther. (:PS. Oh I've noticed from my blog stats that most readers come from here. Thanks for taking time to read my dabbles and attempts at poetry. (: