Hmmm.
How's life so far in the hols everyone?
Granted, it may not necessarily be the most relaxing ones we've ever had, because college is just so busy nowadays. >< But I do believe everyone's going to set aside time to just unwind and relax during these six weeks.
With PW down (yes old news, but it's not struck off the list yet the last I saw it), the road onwards suddenly seems so...unclear? I'm not sure how to describe it. It's different for all 26 of us I guess. For some it's a straight linear road: you all know where you want to go, with killer precision and dead good aim. For the rest of us, myself included, there's a bend in the road. Somehow the path ahead seems so unsure you don't know what lies ahead.
I guess these six weeks pose a good time to think about stuff. There's probably going to be hardly any room for rest or proper slowdown time once things get hot in the cooking pot next year. >< Pardon the horrible metaphors but yes, it's going to be a busy year next year. So these six weeks serves as recharge time; we'll rest, but we'll prepare. And this time, we'll be ready.
I really hope that we'll continue to stay bonded as a class throughout all the rocky times. We've been pretty good so far, but there's never a limit that says "OK you're close enough" in terms of group bonding. At least, not yet. >< It's been a great year with you guys this year and I'm looking forward to more of that ahead in 2011. (:
Okay enough of my ramblings and naggings. >< Signing off now. Happy holidays! (:
Esther (: