Well hello everyone! ><
Kind of noticed the blog is dead so I came here to spice it up. ><
Like Jane said, I'm not sure how many people read this blog anymore, except for perhaps Jane, Jarin and myself (sporadically). And maybe since we began chionging for acadamics in Term 3, the class spirit has seemed to dip quite a bit.
But it's over, we're all still in this together. (:
Since there hasn't been any publication of the upcoming class event (which Weichuan has set up a Facebook notice for just this afternoon) other than through emails, I'll spread it round here:
When? 31st Oct.
Where? Currently uncertain; between Marina Barrage and ECP.
What? Playing games like Frisbee and soccer. Maybe even kite-flying (I'm not sure about this one, but it's fun! :D)
Who? 10s77. (:
How? Indicate your attendance on the Facebook notice, or have a class discussion soon? (:
Yep that's about it from me, gotta get off to do OP script now. ><
Jiayou everyone for PW! Will be back soon. (:
Esther (: